THEME OF THE SCIENTIFIC MEETINGIS
“Social entrepreneurship – a model for self-employment in the future”.
INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE ON SOCIAL ENTREPREUNERSHIP – SEC 2014
for participation in International conference on social entrepreneurship, which will be held on 30 September 2014 and 1 October 2014 at BANJA LUKA COLLEGE – BANJA LUKA
The conference is organized by NGO “Svjetionik” / “Lighthouse” and”ACED” in cooperation with BanjaLukaCollege.
Theme of the scientific meetingis”Social entrepreneurship – a model for self-employment in the future”.
Fields within the main topic for papers include:
- Social Entrepreneurship and Social Enterprise
- Social Entrepreneurship and Youth
- Social Entrepreneurship and Women
- Family Business
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- The ratio of public policy, government administration and the NGOs to Social Entrepreneurship
- Social entrepreneurship in developing countries
- Strategies for successful sustainable entrepreneurship in practice – linking sustainable entrepreneurship, sustainable enterprise and sustainable development
- The role and importance of partnership in entrepreneurship
- Challenges of Social Entrepreneurship
- Education for the Future -higher education institutions, entrepreneurship and practice
International Conference on Social Entrepreneurship will be held on 30 September 2014 and 1 October 2014 at Banja Luka College in Banja Luka, 30 Milosa Obilica St.
We invite you to take part in the conference, with or without paper. Participants, who wish to participate with their papers, should send an application paper to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: International Conference).
• Deadline for submission of abstracts: July 7, 2014.
• Deadline for submission of full paper: August 20, 2014
• Deadline for review and responsesto authors: September 20, 2014.
All papers will be published prior to the conference in the Book of Abstracts of the scientific journal titled “Aktuelnosti” / “News”, which it is on the categorized national list of the journals ( ISSN 0354-9852) by the decision of the Ministry of Science and Technology in the RS Government.
For all additional information please contact us at email@example.com
President of the Organizing Committee,
Dr Mladen Mirosavljevic, Assistant Professor